Monday, May 4, 2009

At last....


hooorrreeeyyyy!!!!!
d time that i've been waiting for 3 years...
i'm finish my study..
not officially coz result blom kuar(tkowt de paper kantoi..choy!)
and still have prctical for next 3 month...
if everything going ok n my parent settle up my fees
i will convo this November...

rase sedih sgt nk tgl unisel yg tlampau byk sgt memories..
byk yg aku belajar bout life sepanjang aku study..
belajar cn nk bajet belanje(even slalu gak over budget)..,
time management(tetap msk class lmbt n slalu pnteng class),
cn nk urus diri(dl x pnh bsh baju sndiri..thanx 2 laundry shop 2..hik2),
cn nk deal prob n stress,...n many more..

i will miss UNISEL...
thanx because makes me an educated person and give me chance 2 get my DEGREE in BACHELOR OF FINANCE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment